Check out Lanna's new book, "Organizing for Your Brain Type"
Thanks to current brain function research that replaces the standard one-size fits-all organizing strategy with a customized approach. Your organizing style is about to
be discovered. Learn to be your happiest and most productive when your organizing approach corresponds to your preferred thinking mode. Understand and appreciate the various organizing styles of family members and colleagues. Organized World
acknowledges and celebrates the harmonious co-existence of various organizing approaches.
Ultimately, you will create a system that:
- Is easier and more enjoyable to maintain
- Gives you more freedom and peace of mind
- Is simple!
There are four basic organizing styles. Which one are you?
- Maintaining Style This style reflects a pragmatic, perhaps traditional approach. A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Harmonizing Style An interest in people, past experiences and possessions is what embodies this method. I appreciate my memorabilia and enjoy having my stuff near by.
- Innovating Style One who is visual as well as creative is innovative: I prefer to see everything in front of me and know where everything is. If its out of sight, its out of mind.
- Prioritizing Style Objective and analytical is one who prioritizes: I prefer to delegate and not maintain various organizing tasks.
At Organized World, we believe that:
- Organization increases your energy
- Organization improves your quality of life
- Organization gives you a sense of freedom by providing you with a peace of mind
At Organized World, you will:
- Discover your own organizing style
- Develop an organizing method that can be easily maintained
- Learn to utilize organizing strategies that work with family members and co-workers
Organized World Peaceful World.